FlowCon Mini By-Pass Unit
- commissioning made even easier
The new FlowCon Mini By-Pass will - with a center measurement of only 40 mm - fit directly on small FCUs without further adaptation.
The unit is 20 mm male threaded suitable for DN15 EuroCone connections and a variety of union end connections is available. Additionally, the unit can be ordered with extended handles if needed in the specific application.
Finally, the new FlowCon Mini By-Pass can be supplied with one or two side options upon request , e.g. for drain and air vent.
- 3 way mini By-Pass unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon inserts/cartridges on return side (Green, EVS, Composite, E-JUST or Stainless Steel).
- Can be fitted with a range of optional FlowCon actuators on return side (depending on insert/cartridge selection and valve body).
- ISO sizes: 4 x 20 mm (3/4”) male fixed end for DN15 EuroCone. Multiple union end connections available.
All together, the FlowCon Mini By-Pass unit is a compact and smart solution for both consultants, contractors and maintenance people. The FlowCon all-in-one solution is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications.
For end-of-line or similar applications, control valves still have their justification. A word on valve authority may come useful
FlowCon introduces the Product Selection Tool
Create a user login to MyFlowCon and get access to the new Product Selection Tool
Delta House, Belgrade, Serbia
Modern HQ constructed according to LEED and designed with the employees in mind
PICV Actuator Gear Material
FlowCon deliberately chooses specific gear material depending on actuator use