FlowCon Mini By-Pass Unit
- commissioning made even easier
The new FlowCon Mini By-Pass will - with a center measurement of only 40 mm - fit directly on small FCUs without further adaptation.
The unit is 20 mm male threaded suitable for DN15 EuroCone connections and a variety of union end connections is available. Additionally, the unit can be ordered with extended handles if needed in the specific application.
Finally, the new FlowCon Mini By-Pass can be supplied with one or two side options upon request , e.g. for drain and air vent.
- 3 way mini By-Pass unit.
- Forged brass housing.
- Nickel plated brass ball valves.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side.
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon inserts/cartridges on return side (Green, EVS, Composite, E-JUST or Stainless Steel).
- Can be fitted with a range of optional FlowCon actuators on return side (depending on insert/cartridge selection and valve body).
- ISO sizes: 4 x 20 mm (3/4”) male fixed end for DN15 EuroCone. Multiple union end connections available.
All together, the FlowCon Mini By-Pass unit is a compact and smart solution for both consultants, contractors and maintenance people. The FlowCon all-in-one solution is the easiest solution for automatic balancing and temperature control of HVAC applications.
"The Catalyst" Newcastle University, UK
New building at Newcastle Helix campus, UK, rated BREEAM Outstanding includes FlowCon By-Pass Mini assemblies with PICVs or ABVs.
Growth requires expansion at FlowCon International, Denmark
With double capacity at FlowCon DK, global growth continues.
FlowCon takes Corona virus seriously. FlowCon production capacity is still at 100% despite adjusted internal processes according to government…
JTC Poultry Processing Hub, Singapore
Singapore's First Poultry Processing Hub - super smart building to handle everything from purchasing live chicken, over the slaughter process to meat…
Leakage Classification IEC60534-4
FlowCon PICVs classified based on maximum allowed valve seat leakage according the International Standard IEC60534-4, Class IV and V